"WELCOME" is the only word that comes to mind when you see locks and plywood covering the entrance door and windows to this classic gem. It's compelling, tempting... what's inside? When you push through the plywood, what's in store? The pretty little Munchkin town that Dorthy found as she pushed open the tornado battered door of her farm house? No, silly-dilly. Not even close!
Well, I guess, that's all that needs to be said of this smoldering shit box. Leave it for the true millionaires, the 1%, the bastards who make living in this city impossible. They'll gut it, turn it into $1M condos and call it a day. The rest of the 99%-- at least the 1% of the 99%-- will have to keep hunting and praying that something is left for us to snarl over like a pack of hyenas during the End Days.